1. Before using the physiotherapy head, wipe it with a sterile wipe and dry it, taking care not to take the handle joint.
2 If you want to disinfect the physiotherapy head, you should use 75% alcohol to wipe it, and it cannot be immersed in a disinfectant bath or high-temperature sterilization.
3. After charging, please unplug the power before use. After applying lubricant on the surface of the treatment head, insert it into the vagina or at the vaginal opening, before adjusting the frequency acceptable to yourself.
4. Use time according to the method and time guided by professionals.
1. People with urinary incontinence outside the urethra (painful urination, ectopic urethra) cannot be used
2. It is forbidden for patients with overflow incontinence caused by output tract obstruction
3. Disabled for severe upper urinary tract obstruction
4Pregnant women include those who are suspected of pregnancy, menstrual women, and women within 6 weeks after delivery.
5. Prohibited for persons with pelvic floor peripheral nerve conduction obstruction
6. People with complete, incomplete uterus and vaginal prolapse should be cautious when using
7. It can be used after receiving treatment for urinary tract infection
8. Patients with malignant tumors, pelvic organ tumors, kidney disease and patients with obvious bleeding tendency
9. Those who have serious complications in the perineal area, damaged or infected skin in the urinary, vagina, and rectum
10. Disabled for patients with vesicoureteral reflux.
1. Please do not use it during the charging period of the instrument
2. Patients with pacemakers cannot use it
3. Please follow the rules and use precautions after being directed by someone:
4. The physiotherapy head body must be in direct contact with the vaginal mucosa (condoms cannot be used)
5. The physiotherapy head is for personal use only. If you have any questions, please consult a physician with experience in gynecological rehabilitation and nursing.
After each use, please use a soft brush, clean the physiotherapy head with hand sanitizer, remove the attachments on the physiotherapy head, and wipe and dry.
Do not get the handle and the connection wet when cleaning. Place it to dry and store it in a dry storage bag or box for next use.
1. Micro-electric display indicator
2. Start the micro-electricity mode, press and hold the button. Micro-electric physiotherapy, divided into three levels: large, medium and small
3. Vibration indicator
4 Move after vibration mode, press and hold the button, vibration therapy, divided into three levels: large, medium and small
Functional principle of pelvic floor muscle physiotherapy instrument
1. Microwave pulse function
a. Promote stimulation of nerve excitation conduction through pulsed microwave;
b. Change the state of muscle contraction and relaxation;
c. Long-term use to change the structure and function of the organization to achieve the rehabilitation effect.
2. Vibration function
a. The specific amplitude stimulates the surrounding muscles to produce a stress response;
b. Enhance the elastic function of muscle fibers.
3. Blu-ray function
a. Has anti-inflammatory effects;
b. Under the action of blue light, it can reduce the production of free fatty acids such as inflammatory molecules;
c. It can promote the proliferation and recovery of fibroblasts.
Portable pelvic floor muscle physiotherapy instrument
Those who lack knowledge, experience or do not understand the hazards involved in using this product must use it under correct guidance. (Please put it out of reach of children)
1. Micro-electric indicator light
2. Vibration indicator
3. Press and hold to turn on, micro-electric treatment, divided into three levels: large, medium and small
4. Press and hold to turn it on, vibrate, divided into three levels: large, medium and small
6. Certificate of conformity
Beautiful packaging. Strong case.
The results will be visible in 3 months, I will complement the review